Thunder is the medium roast coffee
This coffee powder include 5 packs of 200 grams which include arabica 70% 10% robusta and 20% chicory
How to make South Indian Filter Coffee Recipe With Filter Coffee Powder
- To begin making the South Indian Filter Coffee Recipe, we will first prepare the filter coffee decoction.
- In a coffee filter, add the coffee powder and pour hot boiling water (If using traditional stainless steel coffee filter) and allow the decoction to drip into the bottom jar.
- Or if you are making it in an electric coffee maker, pour room temperature water in the coffee machine and switch it on till the decoction is obtained.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to boil along with sugar to taste. Use full fat creamy milk for best results.
- Pour the decoction coffee into the tumblers/ coffee cups. Pour in the hot milk and combined both by mixing well.